Rules & Regulation
- Last Date of Registration on 02/06/2023
- Visit behalasnehafoundation.org for online Application
- Entry fee Rs.200/- (For Group Dance- Rs. 1,000/- & Fine Arts – Rs. 100/-)
- Sub-Juniorupto 10yrs, Junior 10+ to 16 yrs and Senior 16+ and above.
- The competition will be treated online and offline are separately (Minimum 7 candidate required in every event).
- Physical and Financially disabled candidates are not to pay any entry fee. For this facility have to submit proper documents.
- Candidates can participate in more than one category in his/her group by the submission of separate form.
- Online participants should send their video within 02/06/2023 to this email “[email protected].
- Candidates will be allowed 30 minutes before along with original age proofdocument.
- Candidates apart from West Bengal (Rest of India) who wish to avail free accommodation & fooding facility from our organization, will have to pay @ Rs. 3000/- (Three thousand) (refundable) as a security deposit within 3rd June 2023 with their team details & KYC of all the members.
- We will provide free lodging for every team. A separate room (along with a bucket, mug &
mattress) for each team at free of cost will be provided. they need to their bedding else it will be provided by the decorator/tent @ Rs. 100/- perhead/per day.
- We will provide free lodging & fooding for the candidates apart from West Bengal on the day of Performance.
- Judges decision will be final for the result. The participants/team should abide by the rules & regulations of All India Shishu Kishore Utsav & they have to maintain the decorum & the discipline strictly.
-: Subject wise Rules :-
- Minimum 4 & Maximum 7 dancers will be allowed on the stage for Group Dance.
- Harmonium & Tabla will be available on the stage. Accompanists will also be available here for tablaon remuneration basis.
- Minimum 4& Maximum 7 dancers will be allowed on the stage for Group Dance.
- Time for parformance Subjunior 05 minutes, Junior 06 minutes & Senior7 minuites.
- Only paper will be provide others necessary items should be brought by the participant.
- Only watercolour & pastel colour can use.
- Subject will be informed at the time of competition.